El ZorDacK Cadre

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Re: El ZorDacK Cadre

Post#41 » Jun 17 2017 06:01

Hi to all the community, been hard to find time for the hobby, even harder to post, however I managed to score a few additions to the evergrowing Cadre. first, another nonGW Tau, Fartaker, I think it makes a perfect Fireblade:

Also the squad of piranhas grew to 3

2 Tetras. I'm triying a diferent scheme for the Pathfinders Vehicles, with minimal sept markings in white

and a Pathfinder Devilfish, lots of sensor spines to evoque his role as recon-info gatherer

so thats all for now. hope to read your comments, and best of luck wit the dices in the 8th ed.

Ironsky
Shas'La

Post#42 » Jun 18 2017 04:12

Great work! Always nice to see Tetras. I really like the Sept symbol on the pilots shoulder patches.

Waiting for more... ;)

Bloodknife92
Shas'La

Post#43 » Jun 18 2017 04:18

I love the Pathfinders' Devilfish :D That's so a creative design!
The days of goodly English is went

Tael
Fio'O

Post#44 » Jun 18 2017 11:12

Aye liking the Tetras, Piranhas, Devi- okay okay, the whole lot and even the paint scheme idea too. Alright!? You happy now? Hehe :D :P

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#45 » Jun 19 2017 02:41

:D Well...thanks, to read your kind words always renew the hobbie mojo! :P , Been lurking through your works, but seems that everybody are more focused in the new ruleset for 8th, even here in the far away Yucatan, there is people already breaking the game and making cheese... for the Aun!...however, I just realize haven't posted my repainted Pathfinders, so here they go.
and SHAS VRE THE FLAME in action!

Tael
Fio'O

Post#46 » Jun 20 2017 11:03

Looking good with the redo and that Flame marker is brilliant.. "What the!?" -toasted. :D

Return to “Galleries”