El ZorDacK Cadre

A Display of the best projects and Cadres on ATT.
El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Re: El ZorDacK Cadre

Post#55 » Nov 07 2017 01:38

Good noon to all. thanks for the kind words. Its long time since I post in the orbital, but not without hobby. Been playing 8th a lot since a store was open here in Yucatan, by no other than a golden demon winner!, plenty of stuff, if someone comes to vacations, let me know, so we can arrange a guided tour!. without delay, here are thenew recruits:

good old Stundere. crappy camera cant capture the transitions between the khaki and pure white :P

Resting sniper, if you ask me, looks more like an Air caste pilot

Ob'Lotai 9-0

Tony Stark... I mean O'Vesa

O'Shova :dead:

And last
let me introduce you to Tony
he likes to shoot other LoW to dead and take swarms of drones to a walk
hes such a nice guy
thats all for now folks. I hear the photobucket ramson situation, so let me know if you can't see the pics

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#56 » Nov 08 2017 11:51

Wow. You have been busy! That's a seriously impressive amount of stuff you've painted since the last post! (I personally can see the pictures, but photobucket seems to still work for me too...?) I really like how you've painted the dawn blade and lighting effects on fusion blasters etc. Tony is immense! Ta'unar really do add bulk to a collection!

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#57 » Nov 17 2017 03:12

Wow man, that model is just beastly - eyeing over the detail you've put into it everywhere :)

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#58 » Nov 18 2017 10:49

:biggrin: Thanks to all!, well Tony had his debut this Week, and anihilated a Tzeench army!, his list of Victims: Magnus, Daemon Prince, Defiler & the flying turkey chaos thing...

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#59 » Nov 22 2017 03:22

Whoa, thats an outing :D Nicely done Tony :D

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#60 » Dec 20 2017 11:29

Hello folks. as always, life gets all my "free" time, and mostly been expended in gaming, with mixed results...aniways, I ust completed the Farsigh Eight:

Commander Arra'kon

Commander Sha'vastos

Commander Brightsword

Commander Bravestorm

Sub Commander Torchstar

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#61 » Dec 21 2017 03:28

Totally there with you man, spare time for hobby work has been scarce over the holiday season because of design projects for client's Christmas campaigns.

That said - nice update and liking all the weapon SFX :D

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#62 » Jan 03 2018 07:39

Thanks a lot Tael. Its been holidays vacations here, but cant find the time to finish current projects, i'm doing a Riptide an almost a dozen of XVs, not the best units currently but undoubtely gorgeus modesl, hope to post them finished soon. greetings to all, and best wishes

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#63 » Jan 15 2018 04:03

You too man, belated new years! :D

Look forward to your work over 2018 :)

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#64 » Feb 02 2018 05:30

Hello there followers of the Greater Good, as always, I been veeery busy, but still lurk every day the orbital from my mobile, wich works with android 2.3, wich makes it some kind of relic :P .Aniways, I will leave some pics of the last batch:

body guards

Crisis Team 1, left hand magnetized

Crisis Team 2, left hand magnetized

CrisisTeam 3, both hands magnetized

Old Riptide, with new head, from the Stormsurge

new Riptide, Stormsurge head, Lefty :D

And thats all, for now ;) . eager to receive feedback

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#65 » Feb 02 2018 05:45

Really nice work. Love the use of old Commander parts on the new XV8s!

Riptides are looking awesome.

looking forward to more...

n1md4
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#66 » Feb 02 2018 07:33

Liking the body guards, with old school weaponry. Nice weathering on the rips, considered a bit on the xv8s?
This is a sad day for the nobel profession of otter milking -- Knives
Onmyou's Motivation Service

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#67 » Feb 09 2018 03:00

Thanks a lot for review my work. Nice to hear of you Ironsky,I been lurking in your work too :biggrin:
n1md4, as you sugestion says, I tried a litle of wheatering in the next 3 suits and really liked the effect, will try it in the other ones too.
just finisheded the third option of crisis suits
both arms magnetized

Ironsky
Shas'La
Shas'La

Post#68 » Feb 09 2018 03:29

The Crisis suits are really well posed! The weathered three look nicely rugged.

Lore
Shas

Post#69 » Feb 10 2018 05:24

Wow that is incredibly fast and nice work, everything takes me soo long yet you knock out excellent quality figures in next to no time, whilst still complaining of having no spare time for the hobby. Any tips for getting faster? Do you paint some parts before assembly, work in batches doing just one bit of three figures a night? How, just how do you do this? How long would you say it takes you to assemble and paint a single XV-8?

Also what is that weapon on the bodyguards right arm? I like the reversed antenna on their heads and interesting they have 3 bits of kit so no injector - do they do THEIR job well or are they more dual purpose suits with an extra role?

Awesome work!
PS how does the Wargames Exclusive figure match for scale, she looks very flimsy & excessively gaunt?

Zeruel
Shas

Post#70 » Feb 10 2018 02:53

It's a pity for the highlightning man, too thick IMO, another think is the tridimensionality of the wethering on the armour, it seems to be a simple dot work? I mean, do you painted some simple dots or have you done some highlightnings under the dots?

El ZorDacK
Shas'Saal

Post#71 » Feb 12 2018 06:54

Thanks for the feedback guys. Well lore as for the body guards, these are old weapons of the commander sprue OOP, and they are made mostly for fun, without think about gaming. I paint or make a model one or two times every day, an hour or two, and when I cant cause I'm tired don't paint at all. The sniper is very skiny!, Will try to post a pic of her. Thanks Zeruel, not a pity at all, simply need to work fast so I can deploy them, however I will try to thin the paint the next batch. And for the dots highlight, mmm, it sound time comsuming but can give it a try.

Tael
Fio'O
Fio'O

Post#72 » Feb 15 2018 05:41

Man, looking great - the lads have picked some of my critique already; super impressed at the turnaround of models :D

Return to “Galleries”