[Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Update Apr 12)

A Forum to discuss models of the Tau's Enemies, including Alternate Wargame Systems.
Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

[Project Log] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces (Update Apr 12)

Post#1 » Jan 11 2010 04:06

Well, its only 5 days until the rerelease of the Tyranid swarm, so I figure I should show off my first and origional army. This was where I started Warhammer 40k, and in a few days, I'll be back making my swarm larger. So here are a few shots. Unfortunatly, being at university, this army had to remain at home, so I will not be able to provide more shots (except for what I buy and make here) and some shots may not be perfect. :sad:

Overview of Hive Fleet Tron

I am working on some Raveners now, and once the release happens, I will have more to show.

Czar Ziggy
Last edited by Czar Ziggy on Apr 12 2015 07:03, edited 8 times in total.

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

Re: [Showcase] Hive Fleet Tron

Post#2 » Jan 26 2010 08:43

Hi all (again) at ATT. I have now finished some of my x-mas aquired 'Nids. So here they are.

Czar Ziggy

1st Tau Airborne
Kor'La

Re: [Showcase] Hive Fleet Tron

Post#3 » Jan 26 2010 08:51

Interesting scheme man I have never seen nids like that before. I like em.

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

Re: [Showcase] Czar Ziggy's Enemy Forces

Post#4 » Oct 01 2010 11:50

So, I've been more busy this summer and fall with non-tau projects and I just wanted to share some of the work I've done so far.

And my Necrons Color scheme change. I've begun changing them from beaten cooper and skull white to a dual red (gore and blood reds) with blue highlights to make them more like a Mass Effect Geth pic I found inspirational.

And this is my WIP Landspeeder Storm with snipers

I've also got more projects on the go. Namely; Drop pod, Rhino, Gargoyles, 2 XV8s, and a squad of Necron Warriors.

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

Post#5 » Oct 21 2010 01:13

I've now finished the Hive guard and I have an updated photo of the Landspeeder Storm. Here you guys go:

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

Post#6 » Oct 25 2010 12:57

I'm still in the process of getting the pictures into photo bucket, but here are some before I run to class.

Czar Ziggy

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

Post#7 » Oct 29 2010 10:34

Good evening ATT Community. After over a year of the origional plan, set back by the lack of plastic sniper sets for the conversion, I have finally finished painting my landspeeder storm! I am very happy that this project is done and it looks very nice I think. The snipers in the back are not glued in if in the event I'm using it in the game and need them to disembark, though that's not my game plan for this unit. Taking advantage of the open-topped rule, I'm hoping to use this more as a mobile sniper platform. But here are the pics of the final product!

Also, some more of the shots from my mass picture taking day.

Czar Ziggy

Tael
Fio'O

Post#8 » Oct 29 2010 10:49

Hi Czar,

Read through your posts, curious to know what blues you are using on the Carapace? really striking combo. :)

Your wash of the Biovore(?) really brought out the details around the throat etc, one Bug Ugly tyrannic beast that. I want to paint one now too! :D

- Tael.

Czar Ziggy
Fio'Ui

Post#9 » Oct 29 2010 11:04

Hey Tael! Its my newest approach to my Tron themed Tyranids! I'm doing the Carapace with a layer of Skull white, then several layers of Asurmen ink until it's as dark as I want it. Then I gloss it. Same method for the Green, just Thraka Green wash instead. The unit I think you're talking about is the new Pyrovore. When I finally got my hands on the new codex and saw its pictures, I just wanted one too! Thanks for reading through my posts!

Czar Ziggy

Edit: I did for get to mention Teal that I use Ice blue to highlight the edges of the carapace.

Tael
Fio'O

Post#10 » Oct 30 2010 11:22

Ahhh, the secret is out. ;)

Thanks Czar, appreciated.

- Tael.

Return to “Enemy Units & Alternate Systems”