I'm back! Not done any painting but I am now thinking about my army list. Thinking about what needs to be in my army (so what I need to buy and paint), and it's much harder than I thought it would be!
My tips (without going into army lists):
- Build up your team in blocks of 500, this is so you focus on the essentials before adding bells and whistles
- When you add on the 'next 500' points, I'd recommend going back and rethinking the choices, what worked at 1000, might not work at 1,500
- Think about the role of reach montat or unit before adding them. Are the troop or tank hunters? Are they support? What are they going to add?
That's all I can think of now.
Next on my to-do list:
- Buy more FW (:sad:)
- Assemble and paint my stealths
- Assemble and paint my Piranha