[Review] Aeronautica Imperialis

A collection of model, book and wargame reviews, edited and maintained by members for the community.
Quex
Shas

Post#19 » Feb 15 2007 06:19

T0nka, can you give me a basic score rating, like 9/10 or something?

I might get this as a cheap(er), fun, quick thing to do with friends, instead of long, boring (to my friends, at least), 40k matches.
It's been way too long.

Talia_Andorn
Shas

Post#20 » Feb 16 2007 09:39

I've had the opportunity to play it, and I must say, I am impressed. I must add, though, as an aside, that getting caught in the crosshairs of a Marauder Bomber had to be the 'hilight' of the third game I played.

Please excuse the sarcasm, but do be warned, if you do stupid things, you will pay in game for them.

Although, I must admit that sending a squadron of TBolts down with a pair of Cuddas was most satisfying.
Gue'Vesa'El'Vior'la'Talia'Andorn

RedTau
Shas

Post#21 » Feb 16 2007 11:28

Talia_Andorn wrote:Although, I must admit that sending a squadron of TBolts down with a pair of Cuddas was most satisfying.

Wow! You shot down 12 Thunderbolts with two Barracudas? That's some fancy flying. :P
No Kill Like A Guns Kill.

Talia_Andorn
Shas

Post#22 » Feb 16 2007 04:35

Not really, it was a combination of shibby rolls by him and wonderful ones by me. Oh yeah, and the fact he just couldn't dislodge my 'Cuddas from his backside.
Gue'Vesa'El'Vior'la'Talia'Andorn

Return to “Reviews”