OMG I have Tael in my project log!
I need to respond!
Trick for reptile is this palette:
1. Prime it with black spray
2. Paint it with watered Valejo Bone White
3. Wash it with gryphone sepia
4. Wash it with nuln oil
5. Paint scales, teeth and claws with Bone white
6. Wash it with sepia
7. Paint teeth and claws with skull white
8. finishing touches such as tong and "jaws inside" eyes were made by mixing scab red with bone white and magic blue with skull white (proportions are my own - mixing until I like the color)
9. Ask Your wife (or other life time partner with better taste than You) several times during painting if she likes it!
Hope it solved the mystery. I just would be slithly more satisfied if I could paint rider better but I will not clean whole miniature because of him.
P.S. - all valejo paints are with me for 6 years now so I'm not sure if consistence and colors are the same as it were new
P.S.2 - I have Wolfs16 and Tael here. Gotta catch You all!